Santa Fe Recovery Center has expanded its programs to better serve women and their young children from across New Mexico. We help women overcome challenges that might prevent them from entering and staying in treatment. Women with substance abuse disorders can enter residential treatment with their children age 3 and under, including infants. We also serve pregnant women. Our program is the only residential addiction treatment program in New Mexico that is designed to promote healthy bonding between mothers and their children. It has recently expanded its ability to provide extended care with a Residential Bridge House exclusively for women and children. We provide:
- Comfortable residential housing for women and young children
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Parenting education
- Indoor and outdoor play space for children
- Culturally diverse activities including yoga, sweat lodge, art therapy, drum therapy and fitness
- Case management services and aftercare planning to support continued sobriety
- A continuum of care, from residential to extended and outpatient programs
- And many other services provided by SFRC and its partners
If you know somebody who could benefit from the Women and Children’s program, please contact us. Or if you have any questions and would like more information, please call 505-471-4985.
It is part of the mission of Santa Fe Recovery Center to provide services regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We do accept private insurance and many of our clients qualify for Medicaid coverage.